Join us for an exciting after dark tour of the Guildhall, be sure to expect some scares as we tell you about its fun and frightening history!
Join us after dark at St Mary’s Guildhall for some supernatural scares, creepy stories and a few laughs, then enjoy a bespoke seasonal cocktail this Halloween.
The evening includes a tour of St Mary’s Guildhall, discover some of its fascinating history and the reports of ghost sightings over hundreds of years.
Your spooky journey will begin in the atmospheric courtyard, from there you will be guided around the Guildhall to hear ghostly tales and experience supernatural sightings, you will finish your evening in the medieval crypt, with a hauntingly good cocktail at our ‘Tales of Tea’ restaurant but will you ever see the light again?
Expect a few scares as the secrets of the Guildhall reveal themselves.
-Please note this is 45 minute experience followed by a set Halloween cocktail and is for visitors aged 18+ only. Includes low light levels, jump scares, uneven floor levels, staircases, arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
. Part of this tour will take place in the Armoury, please note that unfortunately there is no lift to this part of the building. Please contact us in advance if you have any accessibility questions.
· Please be aware this is not a paranormal investigation; we want to leave our ghost friends in peace.
· One cocktail is included in the price of your ticket, additional drinks will be available to purchase after your tour. Non-alcoholic options will be available.
· Fancy dress is encouraged and an extra cocktail given to the best, as judged by the spirits of the Guildhall.
· Please arrive at the Guildhall’s reception 10 minutes before your time slot to allow tickets to be checked. The tour will last approximately 45 minutes.
· Please note, these tours are strictly for 18 and over.
· There are changes of levels, steep and uneven steps, winding staircases and confined spaces within the tour route, as well as low lighting levels. Please wear sensible, flat shoes and wrap up warm.
· Cocktail ingredients - dark rum, wray and nephew rum, velvet falernum liqueur, absinthe, angostaura, grenadine, cinnamon sugar syrup, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, raspberry juice, lime juice.
. If you have have any allergies please advise your server on the evening.