Come and experience a truly unique family experience with our Doze Under Dippy sleepovers. Stay overnight in the museum, snoozing under the feet of a 26-foot Diplodocus!
Join us for a night of exploration and fun-filled activities designed for children aged 6 – 11 and their grown-ups. This will be a night you will always remember!
Saturday 18th November 2023
During the event you will:
· Take part in torch light tours of the museum.
· Get creative with arts and crafts.
· Discover fun facts about Dippy and get hands on with our fossil collection.
· Wind down for a short film in our studio.
Lights go out at 11:30pm and then it’s time to settle down to sleep. Breakfast is served between 7am to 8am, and before departing you can join us for a wake up and shake up dino inspired routine to get you energised for the day ahead. Departure from the museum is at 9am.
* Individual tickets for adults and children must be purchased