For the fourth year running, Big Fish Little Fish returns to rave… In the nave!
This year’s theme is ‘animal fantastical’ so expect to swing, slither, and sashay your way into 2024 under the magnificent stained-glass windows of Coventry Cathedral!
On the decks will be all-around superstar DJ, Joe Hunt with a wicked, nostalgic mix of house, garage, and bassline for you to really shake a tail feather to – with the kids! The family-only dancefloor will be filled with bubbles, balloons, snow foam, confetti cannons, and a giant parachute dance finale. Plus, have a snuggle with your loved one during the ‘Midnight Moment Countdown’ <3
Your ticket includes:
2 hours of wicked adult dance music
NYE-themed craft activity
Baby Chill Out Area with small ball pool, mats and tents
Toddler tents, tunnels and mega blocks
Giant colouring-in mural
Free children’s squash
The ‘animal fanastical’ theme is optional (but massively encouraged!) and a licensed bar will be available for a bevvy or two! This is a ‘light and bright’ (and very beautiful) venue and is being held on the 30th of December (the day before NYE)
Big Fish Ticket (adult) : £14
Little Fish (child): £12
Mini Fish Ticket (not yet walking): FREE
A School of Fishes (2 adult + 2 kids): £48
(no hidden admin fees)
● Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
● For families with younger children (8s and under) but all ages welcome.
● Pre-walking infants must be ticketed but are FREE.
● No adult-only groups allowed.
● Max of 3 children per adult. Larger party groups have one adult per two children. If there are over 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
● Each member of your group must have a ticket. Will cost more on the door (if tickets are available) .
● Please be aware that events are standing with limited seating, and events hold around 500 people at each party. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance
● Please be aware that as this event takes place in Coventry Cathedral with it’s magnificent etched windows, it will be light inside.
● BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organization guidelines – so that it is at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
● Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor
● We may photograph/film parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Coventry Cathedral promotion purposes.
● Please be aware that BFLF is designed to provide a family-friendly, authentic club experience and is not a traditional children’s party or disco. There will be no kid’s music, games, or DJ shout-outs. The effect is to give families unity on the dancefloor – dancing together
● DJs will be announced in advance via social media but may be subject to unavoidable change.