The British Motor Museum is celebrating 30 years at Gaydon! To mark the occasion, they will be running a 30th Anniversary Celebration week from 14-20 August, jam-packed with fun activities and events, from old favourites to rare experiences. There really is something for everyone! For example:
• A Raffle, which offers a rare opportunity to take a ride in one of five legendary vehicles from the collection.
• A 30th Anniversary Quiz Night and BBQ will take place on the evening of Friday, 18 August
• Cars on the Move, offers visitors the chance to glimpse some of our famous cars in action.
• “Our Story – 30 Years of the British Motor Museum”, will be on display, featuring photos and materials from across its 30-year history.
• Bonnets Up, Doors Open will also take place every day, from 10:30 to 11:30 and from 14:30 to 15:30, when visitors can see inside a selection of cars.
• The Volunteers will also be giving a selection of History Talks from Monday to Friday.
• Family activities with a focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths)
• An opportunity to ride in a selection of the Museums famous cars;
– 1952 Riley RMA
– 1960 Standard Ensign
– 1966 Austin-Healey 3000 Mark III
Plus many more events and activities for enthusiasts and families alike! Our birthday celebrations have something for everyone.
For a full schedule of events and activities, please visit our website